mandag 15. oktober 2012

The Steampunk killer

I have also been working some more with my digital drawing board. I wanted to see what I could do with a sketch/drawing I had already made on paper, but since I don't have much of a clue when it comes to digital art I went straight too Youtube looking for inspiration and help in the form of videos.

Here is the video that gave me the most help when it comes to shadowing, highlighting and so on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGf_ZObMM-c

The drawing I wanted to work with was this:






































This is a scanned version of the original drawing, wich I have live traced using Illustrator and darkened the to show the details a bit better.
I made the drawing this summer while on Holiday in Greece. It was inspired by a "How to draw steam punk" book that I got for my birthday a month earlier.

Anyways, I put the scanned picture into photoshop and continued my work there. The methode I used is what I picked up and learned from the video above. And I would encourage anyone who wants to do the same thing, to watch that; and other, videos.

And at least, here is how the finished picture turned out.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar